Happy retirement video message to Monsignor Dave
Thank you for wanting to share your “Happy Retirement” wishes with Msgr. Dave!
Below you will find the instructions on how you can share you video message for Msgr. Dave.
To assist in creating your best video, consider a few helpful suggestions. First, have a basic idea of what you want to say. Speak from the heart! Keep it simple as we so often hear. Two, record your video in a well-lit area with little or no noise to interfere with your recording. Three, speak as if Msgr. Dave is right in front of you. That’s it! Your recorded message doesn’t have to be perfect, it just has to be YOU! Enjoy. Monsignor Dave is sure to enjoy and appreciate your kindness.
On your desktop PC/Mac or laptop
- Step 1: Click inside the box below to start recording your video. You might be prompted to allow the webpage access to your camera and microphone. Click “Allow”. (Completely safe)
- Step 2: Your video quality will be improved with adequate lighting and as little background noise as is possible.
- Step 3: Click the RED circle bottom to start your video message to Msgr. Dave!
- Step 4: The recording of you video will automatically stop after 60 seconds. You will see a small timer on your screen to display the time remaining. That’s it! You’re done. Your message will be saved automatically.
On your phone or tablet
- Step 1: Click the button below to open your camera and start your video. Once you stop recording the file will automatically be sent to the website.
- Step 2: If you record more than 60 seconds of video your video will take longer to upload than normal. If your video is too long, it will automatically cut off and we might not be able to use it.
Thank you for your video message.